Seniors, Senior Centers, and Senior Facilities
Bring this 1-hour class to your seniors and families to help them understand how to stay on their feet and thrive!
• Bring all your friends & adult children
• Empower your seniors with medical information. They can take the handouts to their MD/PCP
SENIOR LIVING FACILITIES
• Prevent falls to your current seniors
• Do a community outreach for new senior residents
Learn the basics about STEADI, Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths, & Injuries and take the brochure to your physician/PCP. They can do a screen and referral as needed. You will have two additional handouts which will be useful in talking to your medical professionals.
STEADI is evidence-based research with good outcomes. It decreased by 40% senior falls in upper state New York! *
- Fall statistics for the USA
- Success Stories from the past 38 years and having a 70% - 80% patient compliance
- Why is footwear important?
- Who are the key rehab professionals?
- What about dementia/safety issues?
- What does medical research say about exercise to prevent falls?
- How can Rehab Games be used?
- Key motivational tools
-When you book you'll receive a link to watch the video 24 hours before your scheduled viewing time.
-Having a 48 hour window to watch the video allows multiple seniors and family members to watch at alternate times.
COST: $89 to view at 1-3 homes/settings; $150 for 4-6 homes/settings; 7+ settings — Call, 503-660-3236. This includes handouts (for you to print in advance) to take to your Physician/PCP and medical professionals.
Traumatic Injury by 50% !